- Masks are OPTIONAL for all private studio events.
- A non-refundable deposit of is required to book an event.
- All private event attendees, child & adult, must REGISTER prior to arrival to the studio.
- Direct your guests to RSVP by registering via ArtSmart! Studio website. All guest registrations are due no later than (3) business days prior to the event.
- A final count & balance for additional participants, is due no later than (3) business days prior to the event.
- Studio time for a party consists of art production, refreshments & a group photo. Extended time is available (fee applicable) for early arrival/set-up & late departure/clean-up.
- Notify parents that child parties are a Drop-Off event.
- Attendance is limited to the birthday child & siblings, guests AGED 8+ & hosting adults only.
- Younger siblings must be supervised at all times by hosting adults.
- Bottled water & a lighter for candles is provided.
- Bring refreshments, paper goods, utensils, candles, table cloths for (2) 6' tables & any other desired tableware.
- Snacks that leave residue on fingertips (cheese dust) is discouraged due to potential damage to artwork. Please consider serving refreshments that will allow for clean handling of finished art, as well as bringing wipes for sticky "frosting" fingers!
- Coolers are welcome, as there is no refrigeration/freezer available.
- Wine is permitted for adult private events only. No other alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- You are welcome to bring balloons to adorn the mailbox to welcome your guests.
- Host family may park at the bottom of the driveway for ease in unloading/loading vehicle.
Private event fees are nonrefundable. In the event of a cancellation, a studio credit will be issued and may be applied to a future private event for up to one calendar year from the original event date. Private event credits are not applicable to any other studio workshops, only another private event. Studio credits not used by the expiration date will be forfeited.